We are always looking for talented, career-oriented professionals to join our growing company. Send us your resume and cover letter describing why you want to work for StoneKastle. To apply for a position, please apply using one of the methods below.
StoneKastle Community Management
Attn: Human Resources
181 S. Old Springs Road
Anaheim Hills, CA 92808
Current Open Position
We are currently looking for an experienced Association Managers Assistant.
This position would require the following experience/credentials:
- No less than two years of managers assistant experience
- Must have a personable attitude and the ability to keep board members/homeowners pleased
- Must be articulate in spoken and written English language
- Effective multitasker
- Professional Decorum
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to adapt and overcome in all situations
- Proficient in Outlook and Word
If this is something you are interested in please e-mail us your resume. Please include salary requirements and references.